Thursday, January 1, 2009

Determined

I am soo determined to make huge changes this year!! I am so excited to be a part of "The Biggest Loser" and I wish all of you ladies the best of luck. I have struggled with weight since the birth of my first child (and 2nd & 3rd). I love to eat and NEVER make time for myself....hence the need to lose weight!! The kids, husband, family, work, etc etc always come first. And, like many of you.. by the end of the day.. there is just no time for me! SO.. here's to making changes and feeling healthy & confident, we deserve it :)

7 comments:

Nicholette said...

I know how you feel. I need that "me" time as well. It's so worth it!!

Carrie said...

welcome the BL, It is going to be a blast!

Tammy said...

You can do it Misty!!! Can't wait to see your success!! :)

rochelle said...

Kristi, I LOVE the title of your blog! Can't wait to hear how things are going for you.

Hollys Hobbies said...

That is the biggest, and hardest thing to overcome: puttingeveryone first!! I know that as moms, we feel guilty when we take time for ourselves. Why is that?! If we break down, everything goes to you-know-what!!! I think that when Oprah said we need to schedule time in for ourselves, something clicked for me. If we have a plan, and weset the plan into motion, it WILL happen. I am so excited to meet you and support you!! Welcome aboard, and just remember, you can do this!

Carrie said...

This is such a great way to hit all those goals, welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all SOOO much for your encourgaing words! I need them :) Good luck to ALL of you as well!